Molar size and shape in the estimation of biological ancestry: A comparison of relative cusp location using geometric morphometrics and interlandmark distances
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 269–279, February 2014
How to Cite
Kenyhercz, M. W., Klales, A. R. and Kenyhercz, W. E. (2014), Molar size and shape in the estimation of biological ancestry: A comparison of relative cusp location using geometric morphometrics and interlandmark distances. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 269–279. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22429
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2013
- University of Alaska Fairbanks Department of Anthropology Graduate Assistantship, the University of Manitoba Anthropology Department, the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship, the Manitoba Graduate Scholarship, and Dickinson College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!