Chronic undernutrition and traditional weaning foods are associated with fat stores in ariaal infants of Northern Kenya
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 2, pages 286–296, February 2014
How to Cite
Miller, E. M. (2014), Chronic undernutrition and traditional weaning foods are associated with fat stores in ariaal infants of Northern Kenya. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 286–296. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22431
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2013
- Leakey Foundation General Research Grant. Grant Number: NSF DDIG Grant Number BCS-05750779
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!