Additional mandibles of Rangwapithecus gordoni, an early Miocene catarrhine from the Tinderet localities of Western Kenya
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 341–352, March 2014
How to Cite
Cote, S., Malit, N. and Nengo, I. (2014), Additional mandibles of Rangwapithecus gordoni, an early Miocene catarrhine from the Tinderet localities of Western Kenya. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 341–352. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22433
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- The National Science Foundation (DDIG BCS-0524944), The Leakey Foundation, the Department of Anthropology at Harvard University, De Anza College, and the 2012-2013 Fulbright Scholar Research Grant Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!