Diet and mobility in a late neolithic population of coastal oman inferred from radiocarbon dating and stable isotope analysis
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 353–364, March 2014
How to Cite
Zazzo, A., Munoz, O. and Saliège, J.-F. (2014), Diet and mobility in a late neolithic population of coastal oman inferred from radiocarbon dating and stable isotope analysis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 353–364. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22434
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2013
- Fyssen Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!