Kinship and similarity in residency status structure female social networks in black-and-white colobus monkeys (colobus vellerosus)
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 365–376, March 2014
How to Cite
Wikberg, E. C., Ting, N. and Sicotte, P. (2014), Kinship and similarity in residency status structure female social networks in black-and-white colobus monkeys (colobus vellerosus). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 365–376. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22435
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- Alberta Innovates Technology Futures (formerly Alberta Ingenuity), American Society of Primatologists, International Primatological Society, Leakey Foundation, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Sweden-America Foundation, Wenner-Gren Foundation, and the University of Calgary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!