Functional and morphological correlates of mandibular symphyseal form in a living human sample
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 387–396, March 2014
How to Cite
Holton, N. E., Franciscus, R. G., Ravosa, M. J. and Southard, T. E. (2014), Functional and morphological correlates of mandibular symphyseal form in a living human sample. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 387–396. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22437
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: BCS-0550036
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22437-sup-0001-supptable1.docx||92K||Table S1. Landmarks used to assess lower facial shape.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.