Unraveling the complex maternal history of Southern African Khoisan populations
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 435–448, March 2014
How to Cite
Barbieri, C., Güldemann, T., Naumann, C., Gerlach, L., Berthold, F., Nakagawa, H., Mpoloka, S. W., Stoneking, M. and Pakendorf, B. (2014), Unraveling the complex maternal history of Southern African Khoisan populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 435–448. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22441
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (as part of the European Science Foundation EUROCORES Programme EuroBABEL)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (B), Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research . Grant Number: 19401019
- Max Planck Society
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22441-sup-0002-supptable1.xlsx||62K||Supplementary Information Table.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.