The use of generalized linear models and generalized estimating equations in bioarchaeological studies
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 473–483, March 2014
How to Cite
Nikita, E. (2014), The use of generalized linear models and generalized estimating equations in bioarchaeological studies. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 473–483. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22448
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- The Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation., Grant sponsor: The A.G. Leventis Foundation., Grant sponsor: The Cambridge European Trusts (George and Marie Vergottis Cambridge Bursary)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!