Stable isotopic reconstructions of adult diets and infant feeding practices during urbanization of the city of Edo in 17th century Japan
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 559–569, April 2014
How to Cite
Tsutaya, T., Nagaoka, T., Sawada, J., Hirata, K. and Yoneda, M. (2014), Stable isotopic reconstructions of adult diets and infant feeding practices during urbanization of the city of Edo in 17th century Japan. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 559–569. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22454
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (KAKENHI). Grant Numbers: 17107006, 18500769, 20370095, 20255007, 24-785
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22454-sup-0001-suppinfo.xls||40K||Supporting Information Tables|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.