Diet of upper paleolithic modern humans: Evidence from microwear texture analysis
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 570–581, April 2014
How to Cite
El Zaatari, S. and Hublin, J.-J. (2014), Diet of upper paleolithic modern humans: Evidence from microwear texture analysis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 570–581. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22457
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Max Planck Society and the Hunt Post-Doctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 8554
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0452155, 0315157
- LSB Leakey Foundation. Grant Number: 800320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!