Diet of upper paleolithic modern humans: Evidence from microwear texture analysis
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 570–581, April 2014
How to Cite
El Zaatari, S. and Hublin, J.-J. (2014), Diet of upper paleolithic modern humans: Evidence from microwear texture analysis. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 570–581. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22457
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Max Planck Society and the Hunt Post-Doctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 8554
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0452155, 0315157
- LSB Leakey Foundation. Grant Number: 800320
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.