Grant sponsors: Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Doctoral Scholarship, Canada Research Chairs Program, Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, Canada Foundation for Innovation, Ontario Research Infrastructure Program, and Mäxi Foundation Zurich.
Intraskeletal isotopic compositions (δ13C, δ15N) of bone collagen: Nonpathological and pathological variation
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 598–604, April 2014
How to Cite
Olsen, K. C., White, C. D., Longstaffe, F. J., von Heyking, K., McGlynn, G., Grupe, G. and Rühli, F. J. (2014), Intraskeletal isotopic compositions (δ13C, δ15N) of bone collagen: Nonpathological and pathological variation. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 598–604. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22459
The article is emanated at the University of Western Ontario, London, ON, Canada N6A 5C2.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Integrating cortisol and isotopic analyses of archaeological hair: Elucidating juvenile ante-mortem stress and behaviour, International Journal of Paleopathology, 2015, 9, 28, , , ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Stable isotope and dental pathology evidence for diet in late Roman Winchester, England, Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, 2015, 2, 128, ,