Evaluation of large-scale genetic structure in complex demographic and historical scenarios: The mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosome pools of the Iberian Atlantic façade
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 153, Issue 4, pages 617–626, April 2014
How to Cite
Pardiñas, A. F., Roca, A., García-Vazquez, E. and López, B. (2014), Evaluation of large-scale genetic structure in complex demographic and historical scenarios: The mitochondrial DNA and Y-chromosome pools of the Iberian Atlantic façade. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 153: 617–626. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22461
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!