Technical Note: 3D From Standard Digital Photography of Human Crania—A Preliminary Assessment
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 152–158, May 2014
How to Cite
Katz, D. and Friess, M. (2014), Technical Note: 3D From Standard Digital Photography of Human Crania—A Preliminary Assessment. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 152–158. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22468
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
- Wenner-Gren Dissertation Fieldwork; National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement . Grant Number: BCS-1232590
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!