Ecogeographical and phylogenetic effects on craniofacial variation in macaques
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 27–41, May 2014
How to Cite
Ito, T., Nishimura, T. and Takai, M. (2014), Ecogeographical and phylogenetic effects on craniofacial variation in macaques. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 27–41. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22469
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- AS-HOPE and ITP-HOPE Programs from JSPS
- Grant-in-Aid for JSPS Fellows . Grant Number: 11J00120
- Grant-in-Aid for Challenging Exploratory Research . Grant Number: 24657173 (to Yosuke Kaifu)
- Global COE Program from MEXT . Grant Number: Grant A06 (to Kyoto University)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.