Changing patterns of mobility as a response to climatic deterioration and aridification in the middle Holocene southern Sahara
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 79–93, May 2014
How to Cite
Stojanowski, C. M. and Knudson, K. J. (2014), Changing patterns of mobility as a response to climatic deterioration and aridification in the middle Holocene southern Sahara. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 79–93. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22474
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: BCS-0636066, BCS-0820805
- Wenner-Gren Foundation . Grant Number: GR-7747
- Arizona State University Institute for Social Science Research Catalyst Grant, and Arizona State University School of Human Evolution and Social Change
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!