Technical Note: Cervical dimensions for in situ and loose teeth: A critique of the Hillson et al. (2005) method
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 159–164, May 2014
How to Cite
Aubry, B. S. (2014), Technical Note: Cervical dimensions for in situ and loose teeth: A critique of the Hillson et al. (2005) method. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 159–164. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22475
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation Dissertation Improvement Grant: Grant sponsor: Award Number 0550902
- Alumni Grant for Graduate Research (OSU)
- Tinker Field Research Grant (Center for Latin American Studies, OSU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!