Bodies in Formation: An Ehy of Anatomy and Surgery Education. Edited by Rachel Prentice. Weehawken, NJ: Duke University Press. 2013. 312 pp. ISBN 978-0-8223-5157-3. $24.95 (paper)
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 1, page 165, May 2014
How to Cite
Wedel, V. L. (2014), Bodies in Formation: An Ehy of Anatomy and Surgery Education. Edited by Rachel Prentice. Weehawken, NJ: Duke University Press. 2013. 312 pp. ISBN 978-0-8223-5157-3. $24.95 (paper). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 165. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22478
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!