Forensic Anthropology: An Introduction. Edited by MariaTeresa A. Tersigni-Tarrant and Natalie R. Shirley. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press. 2013. 462 pp. ISBN 978-1-4398-1646-2. $99.95 (hardcover)
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 166–167, May 2014
How to Cite
Bethard, J. D. (2014), Forensic Anthropology: An Introduction. Edited by MariaTeresa A. Tersigni-Tarrant and Natalie R. Shirley. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press. 2013. 462 pp. ISBN 978-1-4398-1646-2. $99.95 (hardcover). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 166–167. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22479
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!