The copyright line for this article was changed on 9 December 2015 after original online publication.
Birth month associations with height, head circumference, and limb lengths among peruvian children
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Authors. American Journal of Physical Anthropology Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 115–124, May 2014
How to Cite
Pomeroy, E., Wells, J. C.K., Stanojevic, S., Miranda, J. J., Cole, T. J. and Stock, J. T. (2014), Birth month associations with height, head circumference, and limb lengths among peruvian children. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 115–124. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22484
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- Arts and Humanities Research Council (UK)
- University of Cambridge Centre for Latin American Studies Abbey-Santander Travel Grants
- Henry Sidgwick Research Fellowship from Newnham College, Cambridge
- CRONICAS Center of Excellence in Chronic Diseases at the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Number: HHSN268200900033C
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: MR/J004839/1
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.