Health Is not always written in bone: Using a modern comorbidity index to assess disease load in paleopathology
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 215–221, June 2014
How to Cite
van Schaik, K., Vinichenko, D. and Rühli, F. (2014), Health Is not always written in bone: Using a modern comorbidity index to assess disease load in paleopathology. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 215–221. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22494
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Harvard Department of the Classics, the Harvard Medical School MD-PhD Social Sciences Program, Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Centre for Evolutionary Medicine at the University of Zürich, Mäxi Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!