Sexual dimorphism in human cranial trait scores: Effects of population, age, and body size
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 259–269, June 2014
How to Cite
Garvin, H. M., Sholts, S. B. and Mosca, L. A. (2014), Sexual dimorphism in human cranial trait scores: Effects of population, age, and body size. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 259–269. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22502
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2013
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant . Grant Number: BCS-1061313
- Sigma Xi GIAR . Grant Number: G20101015155040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!