Body temperature and thermal environment in a generalized arboreal anthropoid, wild mantled howling monkeys (Alouatta palliata)
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 1, pages 1–10, May 2014
How to Cite
Thompson, C. L., Williams, S. H., Glander, K. E., Teaford, M. F. and Vinyard, C. J. (2014), Body temperature and thermal environment in a generalized arboreal anthropoid, wild mantled howling monkeys (Alouatta palliata). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22505
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2013
- National Science Foundation; BCS-0720028 and BCS-070025; Ohio University Baker and Research Challenge Awards; Duke Arts and Sciences Council
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ajpa22505-sup-0001-suppfig.tif||398K||Supplementary Information Figure|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.