Brief Communication: Lumbar lordosis in extinct hominins: Implications of the pelvic incidence
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 307–314, June 2014
How to Cite
Been, E., Gómez-Olivencia, A. and Kramer, P. A. (2014), Brief Communication: Lumbar lordosis in extinct hominins: Implications of the pelvic incidence. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 307–314. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22507
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2013
- Marie Curie-IEF research
- Spanish Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad . Grant Number: CGL20 12-38434-C03-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!