The meaning of weaning in wild Phayre's leaf monkeys: Last nipple contact, survival, and independence
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 291–301, June 2014
How to Cite
Borries, C., Lu, A., Ossi-Lupo, K., Larney, E. and Koenig, A. (2014), The meaning of weaning in wild Phayre's leaf monkeys: Last nipple contact, survival, and independence. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 291–301. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22511
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0215542, BCS-0452635, BCS-0542035, and BCS-0647837
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: 7241 and 7639
- Leakey Foundation and American Society of Primatologists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!