The meaning of weaning in wild Phayre's leaf monkeys: Last nipple contact, survival, and independence
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 2, pages 291–301, June 2014
How to Cite
Borries, C., Lu, A., Ossi-Lupo, K., Larney, E. and Koenig, A. (2014), The meaning of weaning in wild Phayre's leaf monkeys: Last nipple contact, survival, and independence. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 291–301. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22511
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0215542, BCS-0452635, BCS-0542035, and BCS-0647837
- Wenner-Gren Foundation. Grant Number: 7241 and 7639
- Leakey Foundation and American Society of Primatologists
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.