Palaeodiet reconstruction in a woman with probable celiac disease: A stable isotope analysis of bone remains from the archaeological site of Cosa (Italy)
Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 3, pages 349–356, July 2014
How to Cite
Scorrano, G., Brilli, M., Martínez-Labarga, C., Giustini, F., Pacciani, E., Chilleri, F., Scaldaferri, F., Gasbarrini, A., Gasbarrini, G. and Rickards, O. (2014), Palaeodiet reconstruction in a woman with probable celiac disease: A stable isotope analysis of bone remains from the archaeological site of Cosa (Italy). Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 349–356. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22517
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!