Mateusz Baca and Martyna Molak equally contributed to this work.
Locals, resettlers, and pilgrims: A genetic portrait of three pre-Columbian Andean populations
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 3, pages 402–412, July 2014
How to Cite
Baca, M., Molak, M., Sobczyk, M., Węgleński, P. and Stankovic, A. (2014), Locals, resettlers, and pilgrims: A genetic portrait of three pre-Columbian Andean populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 402–412. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22524
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2013
- NCN. Grant Number: NN303322234
- Project Financing Agreements. Grant Number: POIG.02.02.00-14-024/08-00
- European Social Fund. Grant Number: UDA-POKL.04.01.01-00-072/09-00
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.