Technical Note: Calcium and carbon stable isotope ratios as paleodietary indicators
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 4, pages 633–643, August 2014
How to Cite
Melin, A. D., Crowley, B. E., Brown, S. T., Wheatley, P. V., Moritz, G. L., Yit Yu, F. T., Bernard, H., DePaolo, D. J., Jacobson, A. D. and Dominy, N. J. (2014), Technical Note: Calcium and carbon stable isotope ratios as paleodietary indicators. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 633–643. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22530
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship to ADM
- Goodman Fund Grant, Department of Anthropology, Dartmouth College to ADM
- U.S. Department of Energy . Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231 to DJD
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: EAR-0723151 to ADJ
- David and Lucile Packard Fellowship in Science and Engineering . Grant Numbers: 2007-31757 to ADJ , 2007-31754 to NJD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!