Bone quality in prehistoric, cis-baikal forager femora: A micro-CT analysis of cortical canal microstructure
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 4, pages 486–497, August 2014
How to Cite
Faccia, K., Buie, H., Weber, A., Bazaliiskii, V. I., Goriunova, O. I., Boyd, S., Hallgrímsson, B. and Katzenberg, M. A. (2014), Bone quality in prehistoric, cis-baikal forager femora: A micro-CT analysis of cortical canal microstructure. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 486–497. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22533
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, Major Collaborative Initiative. Grant Numbers: 412-2000-28, 410-2000-0479, 412-2005-1004
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, Canada Graduate Scholarship. Grant Number: 767–2006-1352
- Northern Scientific Training Program
- University of Calgary and the Department of Archaeology
- Province of Alberta (Province of Alberta Graduate Scholarship)
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation. Grant Number: #3923
- NSERC. Grant Number: 238992-12
Vol. 155, Issue 4, 668, Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!