Sex of preceding sibling and anthropometrics of subsequent offspring at birth and in young adulthood: A population-based study in Sweden
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 4, pages 471–478, August 2014
How to Cite
Jelenkovic, A., Silventoinen, K., Tynelius, P., Helle, S. and Rasmussen, F. (2014), Sex of preceding sibling and anthropometrics of subsequent offspring at birth and in young adulthood: A population-based study in Sweden. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 471–478. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22534
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
- The Basque Government's Department of Education, Universities and Research (DEUI)
- The Academy of Finland (#266592)
- The Turku Collegium for Science and Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!