Exploring the multidimensionality of stature variation in the past through comparisons of archaeological and living populations
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: Symposium Set: Reconciling Health and Stress
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 229–242, October 2014
How to Cite
Vercellotti, G., Piperata, B. A., Agnew, A. M., Wilson, W. M., Dufour, D. L., Reina, J. C., Boano, R., Justus, H. M., Larsen, C. S., Stout, S. D. and Sciulli, P. W. (2014), Exploring the multidimensionality of stature variation in the past through comparisons of archaeological and living populations. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 155: 229–242. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22552
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2014
- Wenner-Gren Foundation . Grant Number: 6861
- National Science Foundation . Grant Number: BCS 0201936
- National Institute of Health . Grant Number: R21-HD47943
- Universidad del Valle for Institutional Support in Colombia and NIH . Grant Number: 5-R22-DK39714
- Wenner-Gren Foundation, University of Calgary . Grant Number: 75 4278
- Iwokrama International Centre for Rainforest Conservation and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!