C4-consumers in southern europe: The case of friuli V.G. (NE-Italy) during early and central middle ages
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 154, Issue 4, pages 561–574, August 2014
How to Cite
Iacumin, P., Galli, E., Cavalli, F. and Cecere, L. (2014), C4-consumers in southern europe: The case of friuli V.G. (NE-Italy) during early and central middle ages. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 154: 561–574. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22553
Honorific title of the archbishops of Aquileia. In time, they were the metropolitans of an extensive territory and representatives of Roman civilization among the Langobards.
Hereafter, the isotopic parameter δ is defined according to the IUPAC rules, that is: δ = (R/Rst) − 1, where R and Rst are the isotope ratios in the sample and in the standard, respectively.
Cerling and Harris (1999); four data.
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!