Stable isotopes complement focal individual observations and confirm dietary variability in reddish–gray mouse lemurs (Microcebus griseorufus) from southwestern Madagascar
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 155, Issue 1, pages 77–90, September 2014
How to Cite
Crowley, B. E., Rasoazanabary, E. and Godfrey, L. R. (2014), Stable isotopes complement focal individual observations and confirm dietary variability in reddish–gray mouse lemurs (Microcebus griseorufus) from southwestern Madagascar. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 155: 77–90. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22555
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- UC Lab Fee Research Program . Grant Number: 09-LR-07–115818-DOMIN
- Guggenheim Fellowship; Margot Marsh Biodiversity Foundation; American Society of Primatologists; Primate Conservation, Inc.; Wildlife Conservation Society; International Foundation for Science; National Geographic Society
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.