Secular trend of dental development in Dutch children
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 155, Issue 1, pages 91–98, September 2014
How to Cite
Vucic, S., de Vries, E., Eilers, P. H.C., Willemsen, S. P., Kuijpers, M. A.R., Prahl-Andersen, B., Jaddoe, V. W.V., Hofman, A., Wolvius, E. B. and Ongkosuwito, E. M. (2014), Secular trend of dental development in Dutch children. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 155: 91–98. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22556
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam
- Erasmus University, Rotterdam
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Supplementary Information Table 1.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.