Brief communication: Comparative patterns of enamel thickness topography and oblique molar wear in two early neolithic and medieval population samples
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 155, Issue 1, pages 162–172, September 2014
How to Cite
Le Luyer, M., Rottier, S. and Bayle, P. (2014), Brief communication: Comparative patterns of enamel thickness topography and oblique molar wear in two early neolithic and medieval population samples. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 155: 162–172. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22562
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
- DHP Project (Université Bordeaux 1, LaScArBx; ANR program of prospects investments . Grant Number: ANR-10-LABX-52; to S.R.)
- Université de Bordeaux (to M.L.L.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!