A biocultural study of the effects of maternal stress on mother and newborn health in the Democratic Republic of Congo
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Special Issue: Symposium Set: Reconciling Health and Stress
Volume 155, Issue 2, pages 200–209, October 2014
How to Cite
Rodney, N. C. and Mulligan, C. J. (2014), A biocultural study of the effects of maternal stress on mother and newborn health in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 155: 200–209. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22568
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2014
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS 1231264
- University of Florida (UF) Clinical and Translational Science Institute, UF College of Liberal Arts and Science, a UF Research Opportunity Seed Fund award to CJM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!