Kinematics and spatiotemporal parameters of infant-carrying in olive baboons
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Physical Anthropology
Volume 155, Issue 3, pages 392–404, November 2014
How to Cite
Anvari, Z., Berillon, G., Asgari Khaneghah, A., Grimaud-Herve, D., Moulin, V. and Nicolas, G. (2014), Kinematics and spatiotemporal parameters of infant-carrying in olive baboons. Am. J. Phys. Anthropol., 155: 392–404. doi: 10.1002/ajpa.22576
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2013
- Fyssen Foundation Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!