Presented at the American Rhinologic Society, Annual Scientific Meeting, September 25, 2010, Boston, MA.
Factors associated with computed tomography status in patients presenting with a history of chronic rhinosinusitis†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Rhinologic Society-American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 178–182, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Abrass, L. J., Chandra, R. K., Conley, D. B., Tan, B. K. and Kern, R. C. (2011), Factors associated with computed tomography status in patients presenting with a history of chronic rhinosinusitis. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 1: 178–182. doi: 10.1002/alr.20015
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!