Potential conflict of interest: Assistance with production of 3-dimensional images has been provided by Visionsense, Inc. None of the authors have a personal financial relationship with Visionsense, Inc.
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Rhinologic Society-American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 2–8, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Kari, E., Oyesiku, N. M., Dadashev, V. and Wise, S. K. (2012), Comparison of traditional 2-dimensional endoscopic pituitary surgery with new 3-dimensional endoscopic technology: intraoperative and early postoperative factors. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 2: 2–8. doi: 10.1002/alr.20036
Editorial note: 3D images may be viewed with the disposable lenses provided in this issue of the journal. Please note that due to variations in color image production, print quality of 3D images may vary.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!