Potential conflict of interest: B.J.F. is a consultant for MEDA and Schering Plough and performs research for Inverness and Genentech.
Clinical aspects of odontogenic maxillary sinusitis: a case series†
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Rhinologic Society-American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 409–415, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Longhini, A. B. and Ferguson, B. J. (2011), Clinical aspects of odontogenic maxillary sinusitis: a case series. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 1: 409–415. doi: 10.1002/alr.20058
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!