Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy Annual Meeting, San Francisco, September 9, 2011.
Allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinosinusitis, and symptom severity: a population-based study†
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Rhinologic Society-American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 51–56, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Lin, S. Y., Reh, D. D. and Navas-Acien, A. (2012), Allergic rhinitis, chronic rhinosinusitis, and symptom severity: a population-based study. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 2: 51–56. doi: 10.1002/alr.20102
Funding sources for the study: Flight Attendant Medical Research Institute.
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!