Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy Annual Meeting, September 10, 2011, San Francisco, CA.
Mucosal brush biopsy testing of the inferior turbinate to detect local, antigen-specific immunoglobulin E†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Rhinologic Society-American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 69–74, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Reisacher, W. R. (2012), Mucosal brush biopsy testing of the inferior turbinate to detect local, antigen-specific immunoglobulin E. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 2: 69–74. doi: 10.1002/alr.20103
Funding sources for the study: American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy Foundation (AAOAF).
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!