Potential conflict of interest: W.R.R. received payment for service on the Phadia Speaker's Bureau.
Factors affecting time required to reach maintenance dose during subcutaneous immunotherapy†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Rhinologic Society-American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 294–299, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Jourdy, D. N. and Reisacher, W. R. (2012), Factors affecting time required to reach maintenance dose during subcutaneous immunotherapy. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 2: 294–299. doi: 10.1002/alr.21027
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!