Potential conflict of interest: B.A.S. is a consultant for Sinuwave Technologies Corporation (Vancouver, BC). B.F.M. is a consultant for Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (North Wales, PA) and Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc (Marlborough, MA). T.L.S. is a consultant for Intersect ENT (Palo Alto, CA).
Antimicrobials and chronic rhinosinusitis with or without polyposis in adults: an evidenced-based review with recommendations†
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 American Rhinologic Society-American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 31–47, January 2013
How to Cite
Soler, Z. M., Oyer, S. L., Kern, R. C., Senior, B. A. M., Kountakis, S. E., Marple, B. F. and Smith, T. L. (2013), Antimicrobials and chronic rhinosinusitis with or without polyposis in adults: an evidenced-based review with recommendations. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 3: 31–47. doi: 10.1002/alr.21064
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!