Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Cost effectiveness of magnetic resonance imaging in the workup of the dysosmia patient†
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2013 American Rhinologic Society-American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 56–61, January 2013
How to Cite
Decker, J. R., Meen, E. K., Kern, R. C. and Chandra, R. K. (2013), Cost effectiveness of magnetic resonance imaging in the workup of the dysosmia patient. International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, 3: 56–61. doi: 10.1002/alr.21066
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- 1The Lyon clinical olfactory test: validation and measurement of hyposmia and anosmia in healthy and diseased populations. Int J Otolaryngol. 2011;2011:203805., , , et al.
- 7Doran BJ, ed. Medical Malpractice: Verdicts, Settlements, and Statistical Analysis. Horsham, PA: LRP Publications; 2005.
- 9Management of smell dysfunction. Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. (in press)., .
- 13Functional representation of olfactory impairment in early Alzheimer's disease. J Alzheimers Dis. 2010;22:581–591., , , et al.
- 14Meningiomas. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders; 1996., .