Potential conflict of interest: P.S.B. has received research grants from ARS, Xoran Technologies, and Medtronic; and has served as a consultant to Medtronic and LifeCell.
Ossifying fibroma of the nose and paranasal sinuses
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 161–168, February 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Ossifying fibroma of the nose and paranasal sinuses. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2012;3:161–168., , , et al.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!