Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
Accuracy of intraoperative frozen margins for sinonasal malignancies and its implications for endoscopic resection of sinonasal melanomas
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 157–160, February 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Accuracy of intraoperative frozenmargins for sinonasal malignancies and its implications for endoscopic resection of sinonasal melanomas. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol, 2012; 3:157-160.,
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!