Potential conflict of interest: B.A.S. serves as a clinical and technical advisor for Brainlab, Inc., Gyrus ENT, and Medtronic, Inc.
Beyond the “central sinus”: radiographic findings in patients undergoing revision functional endoscopic sinus surgery
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 139–146, February 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article: Beyond the “central sinus”: radiographic findings in patients undergoing revision functional endoscopic sinus surgery. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2012;3:139-146., , ,
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!