Funding sources for the study: 2006 NARSAD Young Investigator Award (to O.V.E.); NIH grants 5 UL1 RR031986-02 (CTSI) and 1R01MH086874-01A2 (NIMH) (both to O.V.E.).
Assessing the efficacy of endoscopic office olfactory biopsy sites to produce neural progenitor cell cultures for the study of neuropsychiatric disorders
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 133–138, February 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article:Assessing the efficacy of endoscopic office olfactory biopsy sites to produce neural progenitor cell cultures for the study of neuropsychiatric disorders. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2012; 3:133-138., , ,
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- 2006 NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5 UL1 RR031986-02, 1R01MH086874-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!