Funding sources for the study: 2006 NARSAD Young Investigator Award (to O.V.E.); NIH grants 5 UL1 RR031986-02 (CTSI) and 1R01MH086874-01A2 (NIMH) (both to O.V.E.).
Assessing the efficacy of endoscopic office olfactory biopsy sites to produce neural progenitor cell cultures for the study of neuropsychiatric disorders
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2013 ARS-AAOA, LLC
International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 133–138, February 2013
How to Cite
How to Cite this Article:Assessing the efficacy of endoscopic office olfactory biopsy sites to produce neural progenitor cell cultures for the study of neuropsychiatric disorders. Int Forum Allergy Rhinol. 2012; 3:133-138., , ,
Potential conflict of interest: None provided.
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
- 2006 NARSAD Young Investigator Award
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5 UL1 RR031986-02, 1R01MH086874-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!